BATCH#99 Precision Kimono (Blue)
BATCH#99 PRECISION KIMONO
When you think of the greatest of all time in any sport, many names come up in the conversation. Especially many names from different eras. The same goes for Jiu-Jitsu. A lot of different names can be thrown in the mix about who’s the GOAT. One person that is undeniably a GOAT is Lucas Lepri.
Lucas Lepri is a multiple-time World Champion winning the IBJJF World Championship 6 times. With his place solidified in the hall of fame, Lucas continues to thrive in the sport. At the 2018 Worlds, Lucas took home gold without a single point scored on him. Talk about greatness!
Despite having a deep talent pool in the lightweight division each year, Lucas manages to prevail. Ruling the top of the podium for more than half the decade shows why he is the greatest Lightweight fighter of our time. Along with his attention to detail, making precise movements and work ethic is what has allowed him to be recognized as the best.
This project entitled, “Precision”, celebrates Lucas Lepri’s legacy and performance at the 2018 World Championship. This collection consists of Kimono and NoGi apparel. The design of this kimono is inspired by the simple and precise game of Lucas and as well as his journey in Jiu-Jitsu. Coming in a solid colored base with subtle accents and details epitomizes Lucas’ style. The left sleeve features an embroidered tile design representing Jiu-Jitsu mats along with the black belt stripe integrated to represent the journey. The opposite sleeve has the Shoyoroll OG logo embroidered along with a message on the back reading, “Precision is not Perfection.” A cross-hatch design is also incorporated into the bottom half of the kimono top representing Lucas’ Judo roots as well.
Purchase Limit: ONE per Customer/Household
Top: Pearl Weave Cotton with Cross Hatched Skirt
Pant: Twill Cotton
**Orders placed over the limit will be canceled without notice.
Estimated Shipping: 2-3 weeks.
Things to keep in mind:
- Purchase limits apply. Orders over the purchase limit will cause a delay in processing an order and/or be canceled without notice.
- Once an order is placed, we will not accept size changes. To make any changes, your order will be canceled and you will be required to reorder within the time frame of the sale being conducted.
- Customers who choose the incorrect shipping method or request a change of address will cause a delay in processing an order and/or be subject to cancellation.
- International customers are responsible for all duties, taxes, and fees imposed by customs. We cannot devalue the cost of a purchase.
- Reselling Shoyoroll merchandise on commercial websites, private websites and other resell channels is prohibited.